Jeep Safari tips for Corbett National Park Uttarakhand
If you are struggling while planning a vacation then, Jeep Safari Corbett National Park Uttarakhand can be your destination. If you or your travel group is weak hearted, then this place may end up being a little over-adventurous. However, if some adventure and a lot of thrill is what you are looking for then, you can seal the deal for this place.
Wherever you decide to spend your vacation be it in Jeep Safari for Corbett National park, or anywhere else around the whole world, before stepping out you should always get into well detailed research about the place. Here in this particular article, we will discuss some good jeep safari tips for Corbett National Park Uttarakhand which a traveler heading to the jungle must know beforehand.
Listing out some Jeep Safari tips for Corbett National Park Uttarakhand vacation –
- Know your right route to reach– First and foremost you should know how you can reach Corbett National Park fastest and safest. The Corbett National Park location is very well connected to all the major cities in India. So, even if you are not a resident of a major city, you can still reach this place by traveling through connecting routes.
- Know the major Safari Zones – While you are booking a Jeep Safari for Corbett National Park the first thing you should be familiar with are, those major Safari Zones. There are 6 in number.
- Dhikala Zone
- Jhirna Zone
- Bijrani Zone
- Dhela Zone
- Durga Devi Zone
- Sitbani Buffer Zone
- Be clear on the Safari time slots– Basically, the safari time slots are divided into two slots morning and evening. However, the exact timings of both shifts may vary depending on the climate conditions and other such factors.
- Sighting Index– Before you get a safari booking you should also check these tiger sighting indexes on the web. According to various data and information, tigers are mostly spotted in the Bijrani, Dhikala, and Dhela Zones. Going to Corbett National Park Uttarakhand and coming back without a Tiger sight is just not done!
- Research properly while choosing an accommodation– If you know the Safari zone which you wish to explore the most, then it would be in your best interest, to book an accommodation that is closest to your favorite safari zone.
- Look for a trusted wildlife expert or guide– You can take this as both an interesting Jeep Safari tip for Corbett National Park or as a safe one. Taking a well-experienced and trusted guide with you will add to your safety and protection and also you will get to learn a lot of interesting facts and stories about the place.
Wishing you a happy and safe safari-
Some good research before traveling to any place always adds more positives to the whole experience. So, these are some good Jeep Safari tips for Corbett Uttarakhand. If you will read through them all and will follow them correctly then you will surely enjoy your trip to the fullest.