Know Tourism Zones in Corbett National Park
Witness the brilliance of nature on your next holiday with Jim Corbett Safari. It is the oldest national park in India that draws flocks of tourists to experience the luxury of living in the lap of nature. Jim Corbett is a beautiful park in Uttarakhand known for being home to the majestic Royal Bengal Tigers and for having a rich variety of flora and fauna. During your vacation, Jim Corbett Safari will allow you to experience the exquisiteness of nature and wilderness in many safari zones.
Safari is offered in five different zones where you can ride a jeep or a canter. There are five different areas within Jim Corbett namely Dhikala, Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhela, and Durgadevi where tourists can enjoy safaris. There are three safari options here, a jeep safari, a canter safari, and an elephant safari. Each provides you with an enthralling view of the wonderful creatures that live in Jim Corbett.
Introduction to Jeep Safari Zones in Corbett
- Bijrani Zone: There is a high opportunity of spotting Royal Bengal Tigers in the Bijrani Zone, which is surrounded by grasslands.
- Jhirna Zone: There are plenty of safe and sound camping options in the Jhirna Zone, which is mostly known for canter safaris.
- Dhikala Zone: The Dhikala Zone is a perfect place to spot elephants, deer, chitals, and Royal Bengal Tigers from mid-November to mid-July.
- Dhela Zone: In 2014, the national park added an eco-tourism zone called Dhela Zone.
- Durga Devi Zone: As the only area accessible for tourists in the buffer zone, it is popular for its wealthy flora and fauna. Durga Devi Zone is a big amusement for bird watchers.
- Garjia Zone: The area is known for its attractive landscape and very tranquil atmosphere. Sightseers will be stuck on its lush woodlands and expected beauty.
- Pokharo Zone: Pakhro offers the greater chance to see Spotted Deer, Sambhar, Wild Boar, Tiger, Leopard, Barking Deer, Two kinds of Bears, Himalayan Black and Sloth, also over 200 bird species.
- Sitabani Zone: In the Corbett national park, the Sitabani zone is one of the most fine-looking zones. Along with the temple of Goddess Seeta, it is known for its comprehensive beauty.
- Phato Zone: Photo jungle safaris recently add to the beauty of the forest in the phato zone by featuring diverse species of animals and birds.
Where can you book a Jim Corbett safari for the most popular safari zone?
Booking your wildlife safari in advance is a must if you plan to visit Jim Corbett National Park this holiday season. Visit our official website and pick one of the five tourism zones according to your preference. The morning safari duration is from 6:30 am to 9:30 am and the afternoon safari duration is from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
During peak seasons the park is most enjoyable for safari
As with winter, summer is also a great time to explore Jim Corbett for an unforgettable wildlife safari. Even in the summer, the weather isn’t too bad. There is only time to do a morning and evening safari when the heat is not insanely intolerable. There is an excessive chance of spotting Royal Bengal Tigers at some stage in the summer season due to the fact tigers do pop out from their territory to quench their thirst close to lakes and rivers. Also, all of the Corbett Safari Zones are open to vacationers during this time and you could furthermore witness the lovely green landscape.