Cheers to the Fusion of 2024 Countdown and Wild Roars of Jim Corbett
‘Time Marches On’ and years pass by from January to December. The phase of transferring from the current year’s December to the next year’s January calls for celebrations, merry-makings, and lots of New Year resolutions with the endeavour to improve the quality of life. As the time is nearing to bid adieu to 2023, plans and preparations are on their way for execution for welcoming 2024. The good news is, it is going to be a long weekend this year-end as the 1st of January, 2024 is on Monday. Hence a 3-day weekend, that can be utilized to the fullest to make the most of New Year’s Eve. Why not plan something different to make this New Year a special and memorable one?
Let’s plan a trip to Jim Corbett National Park to celebrate the New Year. Shortlisting hill stations like Shimla, Manali, Mussoorie, Nainital, and so on is the common sorted plan for New Year’s Eve. How about mingling the high-altitude vibes with the wildlife thrills while welcoming 2024 at a luxurious retreat?
Here’s why you should choose Jim Corbett for celebrating the New Year
- Ease of accessibility – Jim Corbett is a close destination to several major cities like Delhi, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Gurgaon, etc. Road trips from these cities are quite common and can be accessed comfortably.
- Nature’s beauty at its best – Located at the foothills of the Himalayas, Kosi and Ramganga Rivers flow in close vicinity of Jim Corbett. The tranquil greenery surrounding the national park is worth experiencing, especially during the winters.
- The fun of wildlife safari – Jeeps and canters are available for Corbett Jungle Safari in morning and evening slots. These safaris take you deep inside the forest of Jim Corbett divided into several zones, offering the sights of various flora and fauna species. With luck’s favour, tiger sighting will add an extra star to the entire excitement.
- Sightseeing around Jim Corbett – Other than jungle safari, there are other attractions in Jim Corbett. Some of the popular spots that intrigue tourists are Jim Corbett Fall, Garjiya Devi Temple, Jim Corbett Wildlife Museum and Sitabani Forest Area.
The foremost aspect of indulging in a cherishable New Year’s Eve at Jim Corbett is choosing an efficient luxurious resort that caters to all the requirements of the guests with exceptional hospitality. Several hotels and resorts are available at Jim Corbett near the safari entry gates where comfort and luxury of the tourists is the topmost priority. Along with these, the preparations for the New Year’s celebration remain remarkable.
The Serenity Corbett Resort is one such option for luxurious accommodation located near the Bijrani and Dhikala safari gates. The eco-friendly resort is equipped with all kinds of modern amenities, indoor gaming options, comfortable rooms and suites, a restaurant and so on. For New Year’s Eve, the Serenity Corbett Resort prepares for a grand celebration for the guests.
Here’s the plan for the New Year, which the resort is going to offer.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival.
- Pre-booked accommodation on a sharing basis.
- Buffet meals on breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Indoor or outdoor games
- A guided riverside trekking
- In-house parking, free of cost
- Complimentary pool usage
On 30th December night
- Evening tea or coffee with veg snacks
- Unlimited 1+1 snacks for 2 hours
- In house DJ
On 31st December night
- Fun games for adults and kids
- 3+3 unlimited snacks
- Gala dinner followed by cake ceremony
- In house DJ
- Soda or soft drinks