Corbett National Park is situated in the foothills of the Sub- Himalayan belt in the Nainital districts of Uttarakhand state in India, with headquarters stationed at Ramnagar.
2. How do I reach Corbett Tiger Reserve?
Corbett National Park is situated in the foothills of the Sub- Himalayan belt in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand state in India, with headquarters stationed at Ramnagar.
3. Which are the tourism zones in Corbett Tiger Reserve?
Corbett Tiger Reserve has five tourism zones for five exclusive tourism zones namely Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Dhikala, and Sitabani. The Forest Department has opened a new tourism zone named Dhela.
4. What is the best time to visit Corbett Tiger Reserve?
Corbett Tiger Reserve remains open from 15th November to 30th June every year. Best time to visit Corbett is from November to mid May.
5. What is closed period at Corbett Tiger Reserve?
Corbett Tiger Reserve remains closed from July to October as the monsoon season approaches during these periods. It is so because the roads inside the park get washed away due to rain. Note: Jhirna, Dhela, and Sitabani tourism zones remain open throughout the year for tourists.
6. How to book ticket for safari in Corbett Tiger Reserve?
Tickets for the national park safari can be booked 45 days in advance. And, Foreign Nationals can book 90 days in advance. Please note that passport details are mandatory for the reservations of foreign tourists. You can contact us for hassle-free jeep safari permits.
7. Are Mobile / Cell phones allowed during jeep safari?
Visitors are allowed to take their mobiles/cell phones on park excursions but do not play any kind of music or sound inside the park.
8. Can I visit all the five zones with one entry permit?
Permits are issued for a particular zone. The Safari is permitted only for the zone which is booked. The Four zones shall remain out of the bounds of visitors.
9. How can I reschedule my permit for the safari?
Tickets can neither be cancelled nor rescheduled, either online or at the entry gates. Please note that the confirmatory amount paid is not refundable.
10. How many vehicles are allowed in Corbett Tiger Reserve for day visit?
180 vehicles are permitted to enter the national park per day, including the morning and afternoon drives. Bijrani Zone accommodates 60 vehicles; Jhirna Zone accommodates 60 while Dhela & Durgadevi zones accommodate 15 vehicles per day.
11. How many safaris can be done in Corbett Tiger Reserve in a day?
Visitors in Corbett National Park can do two safaris in a day, one in the morning shift and the other one during the afternoon shift.
12. Where to stay in Corbett Tiger Reserve?
Accommodation facilities are available inside the core area of the forest. Tourists can stay at designated forest lodges namely Dhikala, Jhirna, Sultan, and Gairal forest rest houses. Apart from these forest lodges, several other luxury resorts are also available on the outskirts of Corbett. You can also send queries for the advance booking.
13. How to book Elephants for rides?
If you want to enjoy the elephant safari amidst the jungle of Corbett, first of all, you have to book a Jeep safari. Please note that elephants are available at Bijrani and Dhikala zones. Visitors can get elephants for rides on the basis of first come - first serve basis.
14. How do I contact for the feasible tour packages in Corbett?
Contact details are as follows :
Mobile : +91-8826678883 (Mr. Neeraj), +91-9958811994 (Mr. Rawat)